This plugin provides an easy, lightweight way to let your users sign up for your Sendy list.
You can use it to sign up users for several different lists by placing the widget in the sidebar .
Email validation before user submit the form.
Please note that you will need Sendy Setup on your server before you can use this widget.
- Integration with woocommerce
- Captcha to prevent spam
- Support Multiple list subscription
- Shortcode for subscribe and unsubscribe form
- Terms & conditions checkbox
- Ajax Enabled
- Curl enabled , user never leaves your site
- Subscriber count in Frontend of widget
- Encourages the collection of only information that you actually need i.e. an email address (or name if you want)
How to Install
- In your WordPress dashboard, add a new plugin using the upload feature
- Extract the folder you have downloaded from CodeCanyon
- Select the sendy-widget-pro.zip from the extracted folder
- Once installed you can activate the plugin and continue with the setup
How to use
Under your settings tab you will see a new page: Sendy Widget Pro. From here you can configure how the plugin works.
Sendy Installation Url – Add the url where you have installed the sendy . E.g http://www.sendy.example.com/.
API Key – Add your Sendy API key . Sendy API key can be found in your Sendy dashboard.
Add New List
Click on Add New List at top to add a new list.
List Name – Give the name you want to give to your list
List ID – Add the List ID . To get the list ID, login to your Sendy dashboard . You will find list ID in from of List Names
Check it if you want to add user’s from register page
Terms and condtions page: If you add a url ,link is added to the terms and condition text on widget and shortcode form
Check it if you want to show checkbox on woocoomerce checkout page.
Using the Sendy Widget
- Go to Appearance-> Widgets.
- Drag the Sendy Widget Pro to your Sidebar.
- Check the list name to which you want your users to subscribe.
- Save the widget